Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'm sick

And from the feel of things, I don't think it's going to end up being a little sick. I tried for the last two days to kick it back, and it's not receding. The more I try, the more I fail. And as I sit here writing this, it's kind of getting a little bit worse.

And no, I do not want anyone showing up here, and even if you do, I won't bother answering the door. I'm not up to it, so don't waste your time.

I'm camped out in pajamas, under blankets, and not particularly holding anything down. My head is doing it's spinning routine, which is kind of disconcerting me, since I haven't taken *any* of my pain meds, so the spinning is kind of unnerving. And my lungs are pissed at me. If it holds past Monday, it's rather handy that I'm slated for doc appointments all next week anyhow. I'll let my doctors know what's up, and they'll decide what needs to be done. Either way, it's a safe bet that I'm kind of screwed.

Having said all of that, I'm heading to sleep, and if there's no answer when anyone calls me, don't take it personally. I'm sleeping.

No comments: