Saturday, November 1, 2008

A repost from MySpace bulletins

When you're walking, do you stop to drink?
Not generally, if I have a bottle of something to drink with me.
Otherwise, what would I drink?


Do you believe that if you want something bad enough you'll get it?
I used to believe that, I'm not so sure anymore.



Have you ever kissed someone in a vehicle?
Yes, of course.



Ever snuck out of your house?
Why would I sneak out of my house?


Kill or Be killed?
Kill.



Break someone’s heart or have your heart broken?
My heart seems to be the one that gets broken.



What did you do today?
Played online, did an absurd amount of laundry, was informed about the upcoming "Sword of Truth" show premiering tonight, and spent time with Shawn & Melissa.


Would you ever get a tattoo?
Nope.



What was the last thing you ate?
A pita bread, plain. I should really go and find something more nutritious to eat.


Are you a morning person or a night person?
Neither.
My sleep pattern is completely fucked, and I honestly don't know anymore


Do you snore?
Yup.



Do you know anyone who has gotten an abortion?
Yes.



What would you do if you opened up your front door to a dead body?
Figure that I'd finally complete lost it, and just close the door again.



Do you like to spend time with people?
It sort of depends on who the people are.


Are you hungry?
Yes, as a matter of fact.



Are you a forgiving person?
I can be, but I've gotten really tired over the years of being walked on, and have started requiring more than just basic bullshit excuses for being stomped on.



When was the last time you did the dishes?
This afternoon.



Are you talking to anyone while doing this?
No.



What are you about to do?
Finish up some homework, and then change out yet more laundry, and take some more painkillers. Haven't really thought beyond that.



Have you ever thought someone died, when they really didn't?
No, as a general rule, when I think someone died, they stay dead.



If you could be a superhero what would you want to do?
Time travel seems like a good one.



Your name plus "ness"?
Crysness. That sounds lame.



Three feelings at the moment?
Exhausted, contemplative, and peckish.



Done anything you regret so far in life?
Two things. And they're none of your business.



Are you listening to anything?
Nothing, it's silent here.


Where are you right now?
Sitting at home, filling out this survey.



What are you scared of?
What I'm going to do, and whether or not the plans I want will pan out.



Last movie you watched?
I watched about three minutes of "Happy Feet" this afternoon, does that count?

Last song you sang out loud?
"Shattered" by OAR


Who is the last person you talked to on the phone?
Jeremiah and Josh


Last thing you downloaded on your computer?
Mozilla Firefox

Have you changed much this year?
Yes.



Where was the last place you went besides where you are?
Longs Drugs

Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
No.



Do you speak any other language?
Yes.



Do you dress for style or comfort?
Comfort.


Ever had a drunken night in Mexico?
Nope.



What's the craziest thing you've done?
Threw my entire life out the window on a whim, and then spent the next year trying to figure out what I was going to do next.



Favorite color(s)?
Silver and blue


What is your favorite Nickelback song?
Far Away. I like the lyrics.



What are you looking forward to this summer?
Summer just ended. Thank the gods. Next summer, I'm hoping to go to Montana.


Last time you smiled?
I don't smile often...


If you could have anything in the world, what would you want?
To be understood, and things to not hurt anymore.

No comments: