Sunday, November 9, 2008

And I really have become comfortably numb

Which is nice. Whether it be because of a nice insulation of narcotics, or simply because the pain begins to dull, either way is nice.

Right now, it's a nice cloudy haze, but sometimes that isn't it. And I don't much care which.

There was a nice large bout of lying that went on recently, for reasons I'm still not clear on, some people went out of their way to lie to me. Truth would have served better, and the end result is that I'm now simply amused.

I can ferret out information on the internet fairly easily. And I'm a lot more internet savvy than certain others. Simply giving your profile a new 'name' doesn't hide who you are if you're trying to do that. Especially if you're doing silly things like joining domestic violence groups. Kind of shrieks "this is me" at the top of your digital voice. But whatever.

And the ironic part of my having a brand-spanking-new digital identity online somewhere, and having only one or two people having access to that account? Makes it *very* easy for me to track who is watching and reading what I put there. Especially since I blocked out some of them from seeing the things I wrote there. I know who is reading what I write. I know when, and how often. Yes, I set it up as bait. And those people simply couldn't resist running directly to it, and reading it regularly.

It's pretty funny, at least to me. Online stalkers for the win.

They say imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. Well, let me tell you, I'm tired of being flattered. A couple of people will actually grasp that. Sadly, those people won't even admit to having conversations with me, which is sort of amusing in and of itself. Such is life. That's a rant for some other day.

I'm going to go back to bed shortly, after I finish writing and editing an essay that I wrote at the beginning of last week, and turning it back into the online writing center, because I..well, mostly because I can. And then I'll send in my review for yet a different class, and do a couple of other random assignments. And then I'll sleep for another twenty or so hours, attempting to make up for the drain on my energy that I put myself through last week.

Bye.

No comments: