Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Ethical Slut, Opening Up, and Choices That Lead To Success

*grins wryly* So the first two are actually books I'm reading. The other one is advice from a class I'm currently taking. All three are interesting conceptually. Oh, and there was a very long post as the most recent post online here, and it's been moved and stickied at the bottom of the blog now, with a slideshow above it. It will remain there, until either I get tired of it, or until further notice? I don't know. It was cathartic for me to write, and I feel somewhat better now.

I'll be posting something else a little later, I have a ton of homework due at midnight, that I'm going to go start working on, and a test due Wednesday that I need to print out, and start working on as well. I will write other things, pertaining to my current life, and not my old one, when I have more time, and more inclination, but for right now, things are just sort of drifting along.

And I desperately want ice cream.

No comments: