Saturday, December 1, 2007

Updates from everything




Dana came into town, to visit, for like an hour last weekend, and because it's been a decade, Phillip came with me to see her. I had my mom take this picture, and so here it is. She's eleven, now. The baby she was, when I knew him, is not the girl she is now. So watching him look at her is kind of interesting for me. She's growing up fast. She'll be a teenager before I can blink, almost. She likes boys now, and she can wrap almost anyone around her little finger when she blinks those big blue eyes at them.

And she knows it. She's a menace to society, that one. Good thing she lives out in the middle of nowhere. Now if only I could figure out a way to construct some kind of force field around the property...(ponder for later contemplation).

Anyhow. Nothing very interesting is going on right now, but I still thought I'd toss up the update. I'll have a new word of the week up tomorrow, as always. I'll probably throw up a new blog later tonight. Right now, I'm going to go in search of my space heater, because I'm freezing cold, and no matter what I do, I seem to be getting more cold instead of less cold. It's kind of annoying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture. Dana is getting so big too! Her expression looks so much like you when you were about that age. =) Sara