Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Tuna Casserole

Yep. That's what I'm currently eating. At least it isn't making me sick to my stomach. I was going to eat some cookies last night. I grabbed a box of girl scout cookies last night, sounded like the best idea in the world. Mmm, chocolate and peanut butter, right? And before I could even get the box open, the entire idea of it made me sick to my stomach. I know if I'd actually tried to eat those cookies, I would have been wretchedly sick. And it sucks. Because they sounded so good. Depressing.

In other news, Melissa's cat Pinky got hit by a car right after she moved, so I am sad, because he was an awesome kitty cat.

OK, I have forgotten half of what I intended to blog, so I'll post more later.

1 comment:

Sissa said...

I MISS Pinky!!!!! He was my baby. He was my support and rock and helped pull me out the deepest emotional pit I have ever been in. A credit to his kind a wonderful soul and spirit in such a gay package :) I will forever mourn love and remember him with a sweet smile. My cat was the best and now he is gone :(