Sunday, April 20, 2008

In other news

Trinette is here, and moved in, and that went well. It's still fairly chaotic, but things are going pretty well.

Last week, I picked up some kind of plague from Connor, last Friday to be precise, on the 11th, and I then proceeded to share it with Phil, who was sick as a dog for most of this past week. I felt kind of bad, and have been babying him. Poor guy missed work more than half the week because I gave him the plague.

But the move with Trinette went well. Stewie, Kat and I helped to move her in. Well, Stewie and Mr. Miller and Trinette moved and hauled and Kat and I unpacked and put away. And then we all went to the grandparent's house and unloaded more, and were provided with barbecue. Yay!

Overall, it went well. And now she's here, and things are smoothing out. And oh, damn, I need to get off the computer, and remember to drag us to Home Depot and buy stuff! Phil said he can do stuff like lock changing and shelf hanging and other such handyman skill-oriented things that I lack skills for.

So off I go.

No comments: