Monday, March 10, 2008

Secret word of the week

The secret word of the week is delayed by a day due to a slight case of my not having been online at all yesterday, mostly because I was either packing my stuff up, loading it into a car, moving said stuff the 100 or so miles from Bakersfield to Fresno and unloading it, or so dead tired that all I wanted to do was lay curled up on Phillip and be a lump. I had a lupus flare at the beginning of the morning, which made the entire day suck nuts, just to add to the fun.

But I'm back in Fresno, for the time being at any rate.

So, the word of the week is:

"intolerance"

Meh. That's it from me for today. Sorry to anyone who reads this looking for my Sunday updates. I was too busy to log in and do this yesterday. Intolerance for the win! I'll check back in later.

Peace.

No comments: