Monday, March 24, 2008

cats and other random things

Ezzie's being a pain in the butt. Which, as it turns out, was my own fault. He was out of food. But I had a massive migraine, and so I didn't think to go check his food bowl, I just kept booting him off the bed, and growling back at him while he whined at me. I felt fairly dumb when I found the cause of his whining.

I also did an overhaul on the leftovers situation. Cleaned out the fridge, so at least I don't have to keep looking at the overload of food. For the next couple of weeks, I think I'll just stick to soup and sandwiches, so as to keep the food situation under control, and once Trinette gets here, I guess she and I will figure out a way to keep things under control. We're cool like that. Yay for us.

I went out with Stewie yesterday, to Kat's, for Chocolate Bunny snarfing day. Had a good time. I don't know why I never remember what a good time I have with him. And Kat (Hi Kat!!!!), made absolutely awesome homemade pizzas from scratch. And there was much joy and munching. Many full tummies were had by all. And girl scout cookies were consumed. And there was happiness. And then, unfortunately, my head exploded and I had to call it a night, or I'd've stayed out later.

The decision was made to go out with Stewie again on a different night, so that's what I've decided to do. I'm trying to decide what to wear. Ye gods, I might actually wear girl clothes. Stew can actually do the whole dressed to the nines thing when it suits him, so maybe I *will* wear girl clothes, and we'll go be real people and act like adults. Or maybe not. We tend to have more fun at casual venues, so I dunno. Either way, he's a blast, and I'm tired of sulking. Screw it, there's no point in the sitting at home doing the martyr routine, and my friends have rallied 'round to keep me from being depressed, the least I can do it cooperate with them.

Now if I could just figure out how to a: get the other audio tier from Mona's storage unit to the apartment. b: get the other entertainment center from Danny's parents to the apartment. c: assemble the other entertainment center. d: take apart the audio tiers and get the brackets and mount what I want to the walls I want it on so I have floating bookshelves, so I can start arranging stuff for Trinette's impending arrival.

It's more or less coming down to moving furniture and figuring out how to do things at this point, and I *should* be making lists and moving things around, but I'm not quite sure where to start, and I'm feeling kind of confused on where to begin. I normally have a 1,2,3 process, but I've been so scattered for the last couple of weeks that I'm just sort of out of it. I suppose I should start by having Danny help me find the red binders and getting those boxes out of here to FedEx so it's a beginning of clearing at least a couple things from the front room.

{tears out hair}

No comments: