Thursday, April 23, 2009

!when the moon is in the seventh house...peace will guide the planets and love will steer the stars...the age of aquarius!

Yeah, or something. Harmony and understanding, mystic Crystal revelations, this is the dawning of Aquarius? So yeah, perhaps I'm just feeling a little like a musical, who knew? I truly think perhaps I'm losing my mind. If anyone picks it up, could you please return it, I might actually want it back someday?

I think the spinning is going to outpace me tonight and it's Benadryl coma time, and it's off to bed with me. On a side note, my refrigerator is full of perishables, due to high demand. *Someone* needs to cook things, because there are now things to cook. Lots of things, many things, all sort of random edible cookable things. Yep. Alright, off I go. Sleeeeep.

Will homework tomorrow. Er. Yeah. Something.
Bye.

No comments: