Friday, January 8, 2010

The best things in life *are* free

Wow, I'm going to sit and be a somewhat egotistical jerk. And gloat just a tad, while laughing. It appears that while I hadn't really given it a lot of thought for quite a while, I'm still being followed on both Facebook, and over here on my blog (which I haven't even been writing on a whole lot lately, because I've been either sick of busy, or both). I actually loosened up the restrictions on my FB search parameters, because I've been adding some people, my boyfriend's family, my cousins, people like that, and it was a pain in the butt having to search out everybody. And when I was writing a post somewhere, I realized that somebody have vanished from somebody's friend list...and then it dawned on me, that they hadn't disappeared....*I* got blocked. Which is comical, since the only reason to block me, was if she'd gone looking for my page in the first place :P

So yeah, since she's reading my blog...we're deliriously happy. We're living together, and absolutely nauseatingly happy. We spend time with his family, who accepted me just fine. I've met the parents, the grandparents, the cousins, the aunts, uncles, etc. It's just a big, happy lovefest. We're both in school, working on our degrees, and after all this time as it turns out, you having wrecked my life and having made him so miserable? Was the absolute best thing you could have done to me, because he loves me more than anybody thought possible, and he appreciates me more than *I* ever thought possible. So thanks for that, because it would have taken a lot more time, had he not had a reason to see how close he came to losing me completely.

So, goodnight internets. I've got a movie to finish watching, and then snuggles to have, and sleep to follow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

epic win. I lol'd.