Sunday, August 2, 2009

Magic: The Gathering - Cruxshadows/Winterborn

Almost five years after I bought 3000 cards, I'm finally learning to play Magic: The Gathering. Only took me a little while, right? I'm told that the style I'm learning to play is called, um, damnit, I don't actually remember what it was called now. But it's where I build a custom deck, and attempt to slaughter other people for fun. It's entertaining. Not that I have any idea what I'm doing, but it's still fun. And no, I'm not planning on hanging out and trying to beat people at tournaments, this is for personal entertainment, and as a hobby.

So yes, I guess this is another thing to chalk up to on the 'geek' meter, that I've acquired a taste for 15 years after everybody else. Nothing new there, right? *laughs quietly to myself*

Oh, and if anyone noticed the new song playing on my playlist, it's something I actually read a bit from in a novel I was reading from, called "Winterborn" by The Cruxshadows, and really liked it, and so I went to go hear the entire song, liked that too, as a result, it's getting playtime here, to irritate and or entice anyone who might like it.

No comments: