Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Those are really small

My feet, that is. And they are small. Tiny in fact. Which is ironic, how you focus on how small they are, and how cute they are, and how much you like their smallness. Especially when you consider that I'm about the biggest thing around. Everything else about me is huge. My opinions. My size. My attitude. The only thing small about me are my feet, and you focus on them, constantly.

Don't get me wrong. I like my feet. They certainly make it easier to find and buy shoes. Being a regular size in shoes is handy. I have friends who have exceptionally long feet, or exceptionally wide feet, and it's a pain in the ass for them. But not for me. I fit into socks and shoes wonderfully.

And as a result, I have a lot of shoes. And a lot of cute socks.

But not clothes. Not cars. Not chairs. Not anything else. Because everything else about me is huge.

But you love my feet. Because they're so small. So why on earth do you like me? I'm certainly not small like my feet...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn you woman and your small feet. =P Oh well, you know I love ya anyways....

Borrego said...

Hi small feet, let´s keep in touch.