Saturday, March 31, 2007

Today's plans

Well, my plans for the day honestly aren't very exciting. I took a Unisom last night, to sleep, because my sleep has been sketchy at best. But I got about twelve hours' last night, so that's a good thing. I feel a bit hungover, but that usually happens with those pills.

And my plans for today. I ate some spaghetti, and Danny and I went to Rite-Aid to pick up chocolate, because I was having a lack of chocolate fit. We filled up the candy bowl with Easter candy. Yay! And I ate four pieces, which Danny mocked.

And for the rest of the day I plan to either read, watch a couple of movies, sleep, or just generally veg out. That's it. No going out, no nothing.

Oh, and about MySpace. Yeah, their terms of service kind of suck. They monitor what you say and will delete you if you say something they don't like. I don't like that. My opinions are my own, and google's blogspot encourages that aspect, which is how I ended up here.

Anyhow. I'm off to watch a movie. Catch everybody later.

No comments: