Friday, March 30, 2007

Blogspot

So yeah, I put up a blogspot. This is not news. I got a couple of queries on whether or not blogspot has a feature like this one does for being subscribed to it. So I went and asked my resident gurus, who tell me that while there *is* a feature for subscription, it's done in an RSS format. Providing you know what RSS is, you can just click the RSS feed link at the bottom of my blogspot to subscribe and get the stuff sent to you. Otherwise, I'm not sure how you would do it, exactly. I, personally, have the people I read's stuff bookmarked on my computer, so I just tag through my bookmark list daily...

Or, sort of taking a vote here, should I blog here and there simultaneously? I mean, there will obviously be posts over there that aren't here, but for my basic bullshit babble posts, should I continue to post them concurrently?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eh, i'd do one or the other. did the myspace police say you had to be careful what you blogged there, or did you just decide to move? i personally would say screw myspace ;)