Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Hallmark Holiday

Happy Valentines Day.

Or, as Vix puts it: Happy Singles Awareness Day....so what's everyone doing today, on the yearly Hallmark greeting card festival holiday bonanzy? Cards? Flowers? Chocolates? Anything else interesting? Spending the day in bed, or watching movies with a partner?

Or are you plotting ways to make others miserable, because they're happy?

Meh, for myself, I'm fairly sure my partner isn't even aware there *is* a holiday going on...nothing new there...so I'm doing homework. The joy, the rapture, right?

But for everything else, if you're in a relationship, I hope you're having a good day with your significant other, and if you're single, I hope you're having a good time doing whatever it is that you want to be doing.

Happy Valentines Day.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

As I told a friend of mine on Facebook, there is more than just than the romantic kind of love out there. As long as you have friends, you are loved. =)

We here in WA love our Miss Crys!

CE's GeeBook said...

he... he... he... you had to bring up Valentines Day? Had planned to have a nice dinner and evening with my wife and ended up in the hospital with our youngest. She decided it was time to have a appendicitis. So needless to say we spent the next few days there .. I would hope your partner did something for the "Awareness Day" roltf

Anonymous said...

never give up
where? when? who?
discover
empty heart
my code and project