Monday, August 27, 2007

Musings

(playing in the background): Ice Cube - Today was a good day

I haven't quite figured out how to set it up to show what's playing on here, so I guess I'll just manually input it in the meantime.

Our TV *still* isn't fucking back yet. And I'm not altogether sure what's going to come of that. I hate not knowing what's going on for stuff like that.

Monkey turns 11 this week. I haven't decided if I really feel old, or if I should just be grateful that's she's healthy and happy and whatnot. She's growing up so fast, it's scary. Boy crazy and thinking she's all grown up, when I know very well that she's still a kid...not much I can do about it either way.

House is cleaned. The cat is laying around being lazy. I should post pictures of my cat. He's absolutely teh awesome. As usual, I'm about a year and a half behind the LOLcatz craze. *Now* I find LOLcatz funny. Oh well, nothing new about that.

I'm just kind of sitting here bumping my head in time to music, and thinking about tomorrow. I go in to see the neurologist tomorrow. My speech has been getting worse lately, enough worse that it's making me paranoid. I guess I probably ought to go and get new scans of my brain too, but we'll see what the new guy says. It's bound to be one of those really fun doctor visits where he asks myraid questions I can't answer, because my memory is swiss cheese, and where there's blood involved. Yay.

I haven't really updated this blog as regularly as I used to, which I should start doing again. Venting on here tends to keep me from boiling over inside.

The last week has been fairly odd for me in general. Danny finally concedes that we should get the hell out of this town. Looks like north is winning the war for the direction we'll go in. I got a message from an ex who is about to get married, and it was good to hear from him for me. It was nice to realize that not *everyone* I used to know or care about hates me. I hadn't realized that even mattered to me in any visible fashion, but I guess it does.

I can't always find the words to express what I'm thinking or feeling, and sometimes even when I *have* those words, I don't say them. At least, not out loud. Communication in the written form, I have that down pat. Audibly? Not so much. Maybe someday.

Hi to anybody who happens to still read my blogs. Nice to see ya dropped on by :)

Oh, and to Sam if she's reading here...you should come hang out sometime, you and Natan. If we ever get my stupid TV back you could come kick it here and play video game wars with us :)

No comments: